Sunday, October 31, 2010

Best. Costume. Ever.

Halloween. The time of year where parents convince their little boys to dress like little girls. And their little girls to dress like whores. (This was my friend Coenie's status on Facebook - I love it, thanks Coenie)

I can't wait until my sister's kid is big enough so I can dress her up like this for Halloween. Or female Chucky or something...


















Also, I would like to buy these shirts. The first one as a present for some people and the second for myself. And also as a present for some people. Actually, they should just start selling these at every major event at about 01:00 in the morning. It would save a lot of people a lot of embarrassment and explaining the next day. They can even sell them where they sell the hotdogs... cause you know when you go to buy a hotdog, it's that time of night...

Well then, i think I just found a way to fund by December holiday... shirts anyone? Find me by the hotdog stand. I'll be the person who is not tagged in any embarrassing moments on the internet. Use it, don't use it. Just saying. (But seriously, meet me by the hotdog stand. The code word is 'ketchup' )



No comments:

Post a Comment