Wednesday, September 1, 2010

We Heart Spring

At last! Spring is here. And it's about time... The sun is shining, the birds are singing and there is only one thing on my mind. Cape Town. Holiday. Ok, that's two things. Anyways, why is it so far away still?

Now all I need to do is (a) rob a bank (b) not go out for a month or (c) find some alternative ways of saving and making money. I vote for (c). Hello Loeries, hello 15 on Orange, hello ocean, hello old friends, hello don'tgiveashitforaweekorso. Spring is apparently the season for new possibilities, new beginnings and all that jazz. The time where we start realizing it's almost summer and try to cram a year's exercise and health schedule into 2 months. It's time to start using that holiday skin lotion, so we won't be the single whitest person on the beach. Not that we are big on tanning, being so white and all... but still the idea is there.

I suddenly regret not appreciating those student holidays enough. Oh, how I miss them. Two months of nothingness. Wow. I think I want to be a student again.

Here is a song to kick start the holiday party mood, or maybe just to put you in a trance so the next few months will go quicker. Whichever works better. Thank you Fuck Buttons, we will start spring by solar surfing in our minds.

No comments:

Post a Comment