Sunday, January 16, 2011

Bon Iver, On Repeat And Remixed.

I absolutely love this cover Bon Iver And St. Vincent did of Harvest Moon ( the Neil Young Cover). So Beautiful. I had to listen to it on repeat for quite a while. And then once more. It makes me feel like I live in a movie and everything just turned out just as I hoped it would, or better. In this movie I also have a horse, a country accent and maybe run a diner or something. Or I lost everything in a fire, but it's ok because it made me discover the true value in life... Tragic, but oh so beautiful. Something like that. It's definitely that growing old together and reminiscing kind of song. (And for some reason I can also see this song being used in bad soap operas like 'Days of our lives' for a flashback scene, but i'm trying to block that idea out of my mind).

Other than that, this is a really nice version of Bon Iver's 'Creature Fear'. Perfect for a Sunday afternoon. And Sunday night blues.

No comments:

Post a Comment