Friday, January 7, 2011

Song Of The Day!

So, as you know, over the December holidays perfume ads take over television and attempt to brainwash people into buying that perfume so you can be as amazingly awesome as the person in the ad. Strangely, the people in the ads rarely do much. Sometimes they skip through the streets, drive in a car or it's a couple who can't keep their hands off each other because they obviously smell so incredible.

This time, not much has changed, but we do need to share this song with you. I am not exaggerating if I say we saw this a hundred times, and every single time Elizma would cringe when she hears this song. Then I would laugh. I mean seriously, what is this genre called? Poppy, 'funky', 'viby', retro? One day when I took off my hat, my hair looked like this and we decided we need to find this song. And here it is. I still won't buy the perfume, but this song is growing on me.



No comments:

Post a Comment