Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Meet me at Cape Town Fish Market so we can judge each other

So, for the past few months, or since I have gotten myself this card (ohmygod, everyone should have this card, because now, even the poor can eat sushi and feel like the rich, even though it's only on Tuesdays, or Mondays if you and your homies like hanging at Cresta, which is awesome if you're a 15 to 16 year old and so totally into sk8ers or if you're us, 25 year olds who happen to live nearby and are in a constant battle with money or similar and would like to judge each other after work on Monday evenings or just sit and stare at the conveyor belt and feel so fucking happy in the moment. Yes it's the small things in life) my homegirl (I call her that because we share a home and she's into hip-hop apparently, and she's a girl) and myself like to go to the CTFM every Monday or Tuesday or both. Basically, we feel so very Cosmo on these nights, because we get to sit around a conveyor belt after work and bitch and moan and judge people and each other on various levels i.e social lives, or lack thereof; work, or lack thereof; money, or lack thereof; boyfriends, or lack thereof; tact, or lack thereof you get the picture.

I guess this post has no groundbreaking life lesson or big idea, and you're wasting your time reading this... Okay, basically what I'm trying to say is that CTFM has borderline decent sushi which won't give you food poisoning and you can eat shit loads of sashimi and not be absolutely poor for the rest of the month. I guess the last sentence validates this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment